articulo de segundamano / aus 2. Hand / second hand item
The Kellermann company was founded in 1910 in Nuremberg by Georg Kellermann. In 1920 the company logo "CKO" was introduced as a trademark. In the pre-war years the company mainly produced military toys. After the death of Georg Kellermann Willi Kellermann took over the company. In the 1930s the company experienced its peak. From about 1960 onwards, the company mainly produced model cars made of sheet metal. The company experienced a further upswing with the well-known roller blind series. These car models are still produced to some extent by KOVAP today. Kellermann CKO was one of the last German tin toy manufacturers to give up in 1979.
le choix d'une sélection entraîne une actualisation complète de la page